Thursday, December 22, 2011

Early Christmas


It felt a little strange to take the tree down before Christmas this year, but I didn't want to come home to the chore and a pile of needles.

I didn't have to ask Owen and the neighbor boy twice to drag the tree to the woods!  They had a great time with this little project.  I guess you get country quick around here!  


See, I really did decorate.  Sorta.




Sunday morning was fun, reintroducing Ben to presents, I think he forgot!


Also Sunday morning was first communion for Madeline, Marney, and Owen.




Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy Christmas with your family!! And congratulations on all your First Communion kids! What a wonderful day.

    Your blog header is lovely. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lori. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete