Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Love this song..

I heard this the other day on the radio, but I did't catch the artist.  I couldn't stop thinking about it, but never got around to searching for the song.  Then today a friend posted it on Facebook.  Thanks Amanda (who doesn't know my blog exists)!




This song makes me so glad that I am finally in a place with my career where I can take a contingent position, and concentrate on my family!!!   I'm going from 32 hours a week to 16 hours a month!  Yipee!


To lead them with strong hands
To stand up when they can't
Don't want to leave them hungry for love,


Chasing things that I could give up

I'll show them I'm willing to fight
And give them the best of my life
So we can call this our home
Lead me, 'cause I can't do this alone



Sorry it's so big, hope my face isn't visible through the whole thing!

1 comment: