Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Making Memories

We were fortunate enough to have our first visitors this past weekend.  Do you think I took one picture?  All I can say is, we were busy!

The only evidence I have are these photos taken by Jacob before and during their trip.  They somehow ended up on my computer.  Along with about 56 lego shots, oops!  I think there was some movie making going on around here. :)




My Mom and Dad brought two of our nephews down for the weekend.  We were so glad to see them!

The kids did a whole lot of playing outside, the weather was beautiful.  The guys organized the garage.  My mom and I squeezed in a little shopping.  But, mostly we just enjoyed each others company.

We'd like to have them back today (or the day after last night, as Owen might say) but we will just have to wait until Thanksgiving when the whole gang arrives!

Thanks again for making the trip!

2 comments:

  1. We had a great time too. It was good to get to hug everyone again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had as much fun as we did. See you in 23 days!

    ReplyDelete