Monday, March 29, 2010

My kitchen...

...needs a serious facelift.


It has been my least favorite room in this house since we moved in, but we decided the rest of the house makes up for it and we can always remodel.  So, now that I am done with school, I can go back to obsessing over planning home improvement projects.  One of my most favorite things to do.


I have found some inspiring ideas here and here, and would love some suggestions.  Remember we are on a very tight budget and I love my floors the way they are.  Help!


See, it's too dark!

2 comments:

  1. I think painting the cabinets would be a great idea, a big job, but a great idea. You always do creative things and your house always looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a painting party has to happen!

    ReplyDelete