Sunday, December 6, 2009

It' beginning to feel a lot like Christmas around here!


We went to cut our Christmas tree today, the first one in many years. Our artificial tree finally died. None of the kids remember ever going to a tree farm, so needless to say, they were a little excited.


I think we'll take this one!




I'm looking oh, so helpful here. I was really trying hard to enjoy the day, and not think about everything I need to get done/study for in the next 2 weeks. The countdown is on! Mommy is a little stressed.





The girls were trying to figure out how to smuggle a bunny or two home.


This was the first day in a long time we spent the entire day hanging out as a family. We had lots of fun, and LOTS of laughs. I am blessed to have such an amazing crew. They are so funny! I love hearing what is going on in their little minds. There was lots of talk today about Joseph, "What do you think Joseph is doing right now?" and "I wonder if Joseph will love Mexican food as much as we do?" I can tell he is never far from all of our minds. We can't wait to have him home and teach him all about life as a Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment