Friday, August 15, 2008

First Official Week!











We have had a busy week. The kids worked very hard, even though to them it is still technically summer. We are very proud of their willingness and enthusiasm in taking on this huge life change! As I reflect on our week, I realize just how much they accomplished. They took apart an old modem with Jim, to see what everything looks like and how it all fits together. I'm glad Jim knows the names of all the parts and can explain how it all works, because I have no clue! They made drawing of animals, classified them, painted, and labeled the anatomical parts. They made lapbooks, and a Nile river replica. All this in addition to spelling, phonics, reading, grammar, math, and History. Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I does look like you had a great week! Love the lapbooks, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete